LINK - the book and screenplay
D.A. Karr’s breakthrough new Sci-Fi thriller screenplay, LINK, set in an apocalyptic world, takes you on a roller coaster ride as a blood thirsty outlaw takes delivery of time-jumping technology.
As the Earth shifts on its axis, the world is caught in a war of survival and time. Captain John Garrick and the N.S.T.E.A. Phoenix becomes a pawn between technology, and what's left of civilization. No amount of careful planning can prepare the time jumpers for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move.
Garrick doesn't live by the rules, and he knows one thing is for sure: kill or be killed. Technology becomes the enemy and time an illusion as Phoenix's crew prepares for the inevitable - a fight to the finish. Tick, tick, tick..time liners never die. They never leave.
LIST OF SCREENPLAY AWARDS
1) International Independent Film Awards - Silver Award
2) Hollywood International Moving Pictures FF - Runner Up
3) Beverly Hills Film Festival - Selected top 1-3%
4) Screenplay Festival Sherman Oaks - Semi-finalist
5) Action On Film - Nominated top 211 scripts
6) FilmMakers International Awards - Qualifier round
Even in the future,
Smith & Wesson
is still a legend